This programme, delivered by the Academy's Enterprise Hub, will support promising leaders of high-growth tech and engineering SMEs.
They support the development of leadership skills through our Hub Membership which includes:
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities
This programme is now open. If you are not ready to apply, they run the programme every six months. To receive e-mail updates about this programme, please register your e-mail and select 'Support for SME
Current deadline: 3 June 2019.
For further details please visit this link.