FUSSY (UK) Ltd
Company No. 12462889
Request for Quotation
fussy is developing sustainable personal care products and their first product is a refillable deodorant. To bring this to market they require a manufacturing partner to undertake the design for manufacturing, tooling, QA and first production run. The product is already designed and here are two main components to the product:
- An outer deodorant container made from PLA
- An inner deodorant refill made from sugarcane
1) To undertake any required design amendments to ensure it is suitable for mass manufacture.
2) To undertake test tooling for both components.
3) Tooling for manufacturing of both components.
4) The manufacturing for both components. MOQ’s of 3k for outer container and 10k for the refill.
5) Quality control processes and information in relation to the sustainability credentials of your organization.
Tooling is required to take place in the fourth quarter of 2020 and manufacturing in the first quarter of 2021.
The cost of supplying the required services including any anticipated tooling costs.
Please forward completed quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25/10/2020.