In collaboration with the University of Portsmouth and the University of Winchester, Greentech South is working on two European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) projects called EMphasis3 CO2 Reductions (EMphasis3) and Low Carbon Solent (LCS).
Both projects aim to support Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in reducing CO2 emissions and facilitating the move towards a zero carbon economy.
What can I access through the Low Carbon Solent ERDF project?
- Access to postgraduate student projects
- Innovation support and networking events
- R&D innovation grants for low carbon projects, funded up to 36%
What can I access through the EMphasis3 ERDF project?
- Energy efficiency grants, funded up to 36%
- Research and innovation support and grants for low carbon projects, funded up to 36%
- Free energy efficiency audits for your business