As one of the four Grand Challenges in the Government’s Industrial Strategy and a key feature of the new ‘Build Back Better’ Strategy, Clean Growth Innovation is critical to unlocking the potential of the manufacturing and engineering sector and improving productivity and business competitiveness.
This FREE workshop will explore what is Clean Growth Innovation, how it applies to your business, what the benefits are and the barriers to adopting it.
You’ll join peers to learn and share ideas on leadership, managing the skills gap, supply chain challenges, battery technologies, electric fleets, improving environmental impacts, and how to introduce new products and processes to become more productive and gain a competitive edge.
This workshop is followed up by a series of Clean Growth Innovation Masterclasses which will cover a deep dive into Energy generation, storage, processes and automation and how to manage innovation.
- Leadership and management development for clean growth and digitisation
- Low carbon digital skills training and awareness
- The use of data analytics for carbon footprint reduction
- Developing a low carbon digital strategy
- Access to industrial digital technologies
- Working in a peer-to-peer network
- Working with international partners and industry experts
- Access to start up and scale-up funding