- £4 Million grant scheme to assist companies in commercialising ideas.
- Facilitate 200 Greentech apprenticeships with SMEs within 2 years.
- Work in partnership to find new markets for export.
We intend that Greentech South will become a self-sustaining cluster, providing valuable support to around 250 member organisations. To this end, we will:
- Build a strong network of active companies with clear areas of special interest.
- Create a thriving and internationally recognised world class Cluster.
As part of meeting this commitment, this site has been created to provide a place for new contacts to join and become involved too.
As Greentech South develops, we aim to provide a wealth of benefits to our Members. Over time, we hope these will extend to:
To support our Members further, the site hosts specialist interest groups on the following topics: Bluetech, Circular Economy, Environmental, Finance, Innovation, Low Carbon, Renewable Energies, Skills & Education, SME Development and Transport and Logistics.
So please join up and get involved with the specialist interest groups that interest you, and be amongst the first to hear what we can do to help your organisation.
The Greentech South team