Greentech South, the Technology and Innovation Cluster, was created by Future South and is focused on the following goals to support businesses in the low carbon sector:
- £4 Million grant scheme to assist companies in commercialising ideas.
- Facilitate growth in Greentech skills with SMEs within 2 years.
- Work in partnership to find new markets for export.
We intend that Greentech South will become a self-sustaining cluster. We currently provide valuable support to over 400 members. To this end, we have:
- Built a strong network of active companies with clear areas of special interest.
- Created a thriving and internationally recognised world class Cluster.
Members have access to this site: A place for those business to network with each other and to provide access to experts who can provide support.
Greentech South membership provides a wealth of benefits, which includes:
- Access to a quality network of similar businesses
- Online community
- Opportunities for collaborative working
- Access to funding streams
- Access to university resources and expertise
- Access to new market opportunities
- Mentoring and bid writing support
- Shared experiences and support
- Events and publicity
- Business start-up support and incubation
- Preferential terms with partner organisations and HC Bank
- Assistance finding new partners and export opportunities
To support our Members further, the site hosts specialist interest groups on the following topics: Bluetech, Circular Economy, Environmental, Finance, Innovation, Low Carbon, Renewable Energies, Skills & Education, SME Development and Transport and Logistics.
So please join up and get involved with the specialist interest groups that interest you, and be amongst the first to hear what we can do to help your organisation.
The Greentech South team
Greentech South (GTS) is the UK's first ESCA accredited cleantech network. Since 2014, Future South and GTS have been helping business transform their innovative, low carbon ideas into commercialised products and services - stimulating sustainable economic growth and creating job opportunities in the green economy. We work with higher education institutions, businesses and public bodies to support collaboration on innovation and research and to capitalise on the world class research in the Solent region.
In 2018, Greentech South became a part of the Clean Growth UK network. Clean Growth UK is a national university-led business network that catalyses clean and green business innovation and growth.We help businesses get to the next level with access to university R&D expertise and facilities, business commercialisation advice and coaching, investor pitch preparation support and investor introductions.
Clean Growth UK is delivered by its three regional hubs: The University of Brighton’s Green Growth Platform, the University of Portsmouth’s Greentech South and Liverpool John Moores University.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
We have events of our own and advertise those that are of interest to our members.
To view our events calendar - join us as a member. It's free!